As a member of the Sonoma State University Campus Recreation, you have access to use the facilities and enjoy the programs and amenities including the Fitness Center, indoor track, Climbing Wall, cardio equipment, game room use, Everest Gym and Mt. Denaili Multi-Activity Court, inMotion group fitness classes, locker rooms, the spa, towel service, and studios. Your membership is a great opportunity to take advantage of all that Campus Recreation has to offer and can help you feel better and enjoy being active.
The Campus Recreation front desk is open during facility hours. The front desk can assist you with your recreation needs, including a Campus Recreation membership, locker rental, Personal Training Fitness sign-ups, equipment check out, information about all facilities, schedules, programs, and services provided by Campus Recreation.
Types of Memberships
- Recreation Center Only:
- Allows eligible members to gain access to the Recreation Center during operational hours.
- Pool Only:
- Allows eligible members to gain access to the pool during Campus Recreation swim hours.
- Recreation Center/Pool:
- Allows eligible members to use both facilities during operational hours.
- Daily Passes:
- Any eligible members can purchase daily passes.
For pricing questions please call the Campus Recreation front desk at (707) 664-4386
CSU Vaccination Policy
Sonoma State University adheres to the CSU Vaccination Policy which states that all students, staff and faculty must be fully vaccinated against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19 in order to access campus. Because it is an imperative that we keep all community members safe, the SSU Recreation Center will require all members to follow these policy requirements. The deadline to comply with the CSU Vaccination Policy is September 30, 2021.
In order to be in compliance with the CSU Vaccination Policy you must complete the following steps:
1. Self-certify your full vaccination or exemption status by either uploading your proof of vaccination card, or requesting an exemption based on a medical condition or a religious or deeply held belief via the Campus Recreation Covid-19 Vaccination Survey. This must be completed along with providing any documents that are requested before you access the Recreation Center on October 1, 2021. No Rec Center member, who is unvaccinated and without an exemption, will be allowed access to the Rec Center building or services on October 1, 2021.
2. If you receive a vaccination exemption, you must be prepared to show a recent negative test (within the past 7 days) prior to using the Rec Center.
3. Complete a daily visitor and guest wellness screening via the guest wellness screening any time you come to campus on the Wellness Screening webpage.